Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 Feature: Logging
Logging of data, traces and screensThe logging function* enables information from the sweep to be captured within log files. The information recorded can be the center level, the peak level found in the sweep, the whole trace, or the whole screen image.
Up to 25,000 entries can be stored per file. The large internal disk (1.8GB) provides enormous log file capacity.
Entries can be made every sweep (continuous) manually (key press), at timed intervals (from seconds to hours), or in response to an external trigger signal or the internal limits comparator.
Entries are time stamped from the real-time clock, and each log file includes a header describing the set-up of the instrument.
Log file analysis is done on a PC using PSA-Manager software. *
*The Logging function requires option U01