Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 Feature: Trigger Functions
Trigger In/OutThe analyzer is fitted with an external trigger socket which can act as an input or an output. The socket is a 3.5mm mono jack, and an adaptor is supplied that converts it to a standard BNC socket.
Sweep TriggerThe analyzer sweep* can be externally triggered to start a single sweep or stop a repeating sweep. Automatic or manual re-arming can be selected. Sweep triggering can also be generated from the limits comparator function.
Limits comparatorThe limits comparator* can be set to create a variety of functions including generating an output pulse on the trigger socket.
Logging TriggerThe logging* function can be set to add entries in response to the external trigger input as an alternative to manual, timer or limits comparator.
*The Trigger, Sweep trigger, limits and logging functions requires option U01