Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 Feature: Smart Markers
Smart markers with peak trackDual markers provide an on-screen readout of frequency and level including difference values.
The markers can be set to specified frequency values, scrolled across the screen, or set to automatically find peaks.
A peak tracking mode is also provided which will track the highest peak in the sweep despite changing frequency.
Marker amplitude readout can be in graticule units (dBm or dBµV) or in linear units (mV or µW).