Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 5 Feature: RBW and VBW
Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) and Video Bandwidth (VBW)The analyzer has fully variable RBW between 300Hz and 10MHz in a settable 1:3:10 sequence, or can be set to Auto where it sets to an appropriate value for the current span.
VBW can be similarly set over the same range. VBW tracking sets the VBW to be equal to the RBW or offset upwards or downwards by an amount settable by the Track Offset key.