Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 Feature: Channel Markers
Screen shot showing channel markers set for 433MHz free-to-air channels in blue. The graticule has been set to "levels only" for improved clarity
Channel Marker List filesChannel Marker List files* are a special type of limit pattern file that contain only vertical lines. They can be particularly useful for showing channel position frequencies.
PSA-Manager provides an editor that enables them to be created by simply entering a list of frequencies. Each file can contain up to 50 marker lines.
Two files can be displayed simultaneously in differing colors.
*The Channel Markers function requires option U01.