Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 2 Feature: Color touchscreen
Color TouchscreenThe PSA Series 2 uses a 4.3" (11cm) TFT color touch screen. This has a resolution of 480 x 272 pixels.
The image to the left, when viewed at its full size*, shows a pixel for pixel representation of the PSAxx02 screen.
The screen shows an 8 x 10 division graticule with annotation. The graticule can be suppressed when required. Single or dual markers provide absolute or difference readouts and feature "peak-find" and "peak-track" modes. The "Live", "View" and "Reference" traces are shown in contrasting colors.
Storage is provided for up to 999 each of traces, states, screen images and set-ups.
Operation is by an intuitive two level user interface using soft keys on the touch screen or by hard keys. The screen also provides context sensitive help screens and full instrument status.
*Pixel for Pixel screen view: If this is scaled by your browser, it will no longer be pixel for pixel. Additionally, since your screen is unlikely to have the same pixel pitch as the PSA series 2, it is unlikely to be displayed actual size. You can click the image itself to see it in isolation - as long as your screen is more than 300px wide, you should see it at full resolution.