Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 5 Feature: Full filing system
Full filing system with unlimited storageThe built-in filing system provides extensive storage for traces, screen images, set-ups, limit patterns*, compensation tables* and logging files* via a large Flash based disk.
Up to 999 files of each type can be stored using either default file names or user defined names entered via an alpha-numeric keypad.
File storage can be further increased by the use of USB Flash drives, or by direct connection to a PC.
A real-time clock appends date and time stamping to each entry. File utilities enable copying, deletion or renaming of files. A disk activity light is incorporated.
Trace and image files can be saved using a single key "quick save" mode without exiting the sweep display.
*Limit patterns, compensation tables and logging files require option U02.