Product Tours HelpThese Product Tours are just a structured sequence of web pages. Click the ► button to step through them.
- The navigation buttons have the following functions:
- |◄ takes you back to the beginning of the current tour
- ◄ is the same as your browser back button
- ▲ takes you up a level in the hierarchy
- ► steps forward to the next page
- The drop-lists give another way of accessing the same pages
- shows and hides a map of the structure of the tour with links to each page.
- expands the tour into its own window (only visible when embedded in another page.)
PSA Series Tour Map
PSA Series 5 Feature: Channel Markers
Channel Marker List filesChannel Marker List files* are a special type of limit pattern file that contain only vertical lines. They can be particularly useful for showing channel position frequencies.
PSA-Manager provides an editor that enables them to be created by simply entering a list of frequencies. Each file can contain up to 50 marker lines. Two files can be displayed simultaneously in differing colors.
The illustration shows channel markers set for 2.4GHz WiFi channels in blue. The graticule has been set to "levels only" for improved clarity .
*The Channel Markers function requires option U02.